The Alibaba.com app is a leading wholesale mobile marketplace for global trade. Buy products from suppliers around the world, all from the convenience of your mobile device.
• Browse millions of products across hundreds of categories
• Directly communicate with suppliers through the messenger system
• Shortlist recommendations based on your sourcing preferences
• Send customized buying requests to suppliers
• Receive key trade data and e-commerce information with Alibaba Insights, the B2B mobile hub for market intelligence
• Follow, discover and get closer to your favorite suppliers with Supplier Feeds.
• Follow consumer trends and news
• Share product and supplier information on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
The Alibaba.com app also offers ancillary trade services such as the ‘Trade Assurance’ service as well as logistics and international payments services.
English, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, Dutch, Hebrew and Indonesian.
Alibaba.com (http://www.alibaba.com) is a leading wholesale marketplace for global trade. Buyers on Alibaba.com, who are located in more than 200 countries and regions all over the world, are typically trade agents, wholesalers, retailers, manufacturers and SMEs engaged in import and export businesses.
If you are a supplier looking to sell products on the Alibaba.com platform, please use the AliSupplier application.
The Alibaba.com app requires access to the following functions on your mobile device in order to be able to optimize your user experience. You may as such choose to disable any of these functions:
Contacts: This permission enables you to be able to save supplier contact details directly from the Alibaba.com application to your contact list.
Camera: This permission enables you to take photographs and videos to facilitate communications when corresponding with suppliers through the messenger system.
Flashlight: This permission automatically enables the flash function of your mobile device when you are using the camera function in low light conditions.
Microphone: This permission is used to support voice messages and voice attachments to facilitate communications when corresponding with suppliers through the messenger system.
Location: This permission enables you to search for suppliers and/or products based on location.
Phone: This permission enables you to dial directly to the supplier from the Alibaba.com application.
Storage: This permission supports images, page caches and facilitates the loading of pages.